During its history the house has acted as a bar and a grocery store whilst housing a large family.
The original style and fixtures of the house have been preserved including beautiful wooden furnishings.
Our guest house is simple but warm and welcoming.
- Large entrance hall, open plan living space including kitchenette
- Shower room on ground floor
- Large bedroom with one double bed and one single bed, overlooking the garden
- Large bedroom with one double bed with sea view
- Small bedroom with single bed
- Cot also available and additional sleeping space in living room on a double sofa bed
- Patio door giving access to garden and terrace.
- Shared entrance hall, living room, kitchen and bathroom
- First floor: room with double bed and single bed with garden view
- Room with double bed and single bed with sea view
- Access to garden and terrace.